Facilities and resources
Our scale of competence development support extends far beyond curriculum design and training delivery. Petrofac Training Services operates a global network of purpose-built specialist training centres, offering hands-on experience. We also have the capability to design, build and operate a facility for a client’s sole use.
Our own training facilities are located in key oil and gas regions in Europe; the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia; the Americas; and Asia Pacific. So wherever in the world personnel require theoretical or practical training, we already have the classrooms, computer suites, simulators and workshops to meet demand.
Businesses preferring to commission a private training facility will receive our support throughout the entire process. From design and engineering to management and operations, we can take care of every element. Back up is provided by our technical staff, who can build asset-specific training skids to aid instruction.
For our clients, we can design, build and operate:
- Training workshops of all sizes
- Training simulators – to permit practical training in a classroom environment
- Training skids – to deliver hands-on training on small scale pieces of plant and equipment
- Training centres – to enable training to be applied on larger pieces of plant and equipment
- Operations training plant – for training on large scale industrial plants
Petrofac Training Services can also operate and maintain:
- Computer based training classrooms
- E-learning suites
- Major and emergency management suites – to OPITO standards where required
- Emergency response centre facilities
- Learning management systems – to administer training programmes and courses, content and events and e-learning